terrible squeeking and creaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped by 06 off this morning for the squeeking, knocking, creaking noises. Will let you know what they find. Car has 69k miles on it and no bushings replaced ever

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped by 06 off this morning for the squeeking, knocking, creaking noises. Will let you know what they find. Car has 69k miles on it and no bushings replaced ever

Just received call from the shop...both front control arm rear bushings were shot (which would explain clanking noise) and apparently the parking brake cable assembly at the left rear came loose and was dangling causing a noise whenever I backed up it was hitting the tire. Bushings were covered under entended warranty and I get a free alignment out of it (saved me $180).

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Insist on complete new arms!

I asked him was he replacing the whole arm or just the bushings and he said he ordered just the bushings. How do I go about getting him to replace the whole arm do you suppose??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd