The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR3GuyJoe: is that just flat black that you rattle canned? and the 2nd ary battery what's that for? Love the setup you have w/ the MTR

LR3GuyJoe

Reaction score
No I powder coated them. I thought about spraying them but I got a deal to do them for $40 a wheel. The 2nd battery is for my winch and for my carputer I have it on the Traxide split battery kit. Yeah the mtr's are bad a$$.

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SICK, got any pics of the carputer?

40/wheel for PC is insanely cheap, i cant do it because i dont have anything to roll on. I dont think i do enouhg offroading to justify the $$ on the MTR's they are sick though

LR3GuyJoe

Reaction score
I got the MTR's with the wheels for 500 bucks off criagslist down in Miami it was one of those you have to come buy them right now deals.......:rolleyes: So yeah I couldn't pass them up. I also have another set of 19's 6 spokes with road tires I got off ebay cheap and my original 18's. I plan on doing the other 19's black as spares and building a swing away mount for the back for one and just keep the 18's for on-road rubber.

Heres some pics of the carputer. The screen was just on a normal mount for the build up process I finally got around to mounting it like the oem one in the cubby about a month ago.

IMG_0033.jpg

4089592843_9c492423e1_o.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

LR3GuyJoe

Reaction score
Well for some reason the forum thinks my post are spam so when I try and post pics I get some error. I'll try and post a link later to show the pictures

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635