The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Land Between the Lakes, KY.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 53

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Guess I can only post 1 pic from the iPad at a time. Here's the Rover at the end of the trail. About 3/4 mile back on some good old forest service roads. Fun mud and trails to get there...up and down some ruts and good ravines.
Our second day there an Xterra came lumbering down the trail and the look of defeat on that dude's face when he realized there was already somebody there almost made me give up the spot. He said he was surprised he made it down there and wasn't looking forward to having to turn right back around and climb out. Poor dude.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

DynoMike

Reaction score
Hey Guys! newbie here to this forum but am familiar with being on forums, just picked up an '05 LR3 as a 3rd vehicle to tote my newborn and pups in...so far I'm loving it!

heres a couple pictures

had it for two weeks now and decided to add wheels and tint the windows (wheels might be too big for my taste but ill see how it handles on the beach and make my decision then) i know i know 22''s and offroad driving :stupid:

msd401

Reaction score
Finally upgraded my '97 Disco to an '05 LR3 (only 46,000 miles!). Cant wait to get it out exploring in the spring. If anyone is looking to get rid of a tow bar I need one and the ebay prices are crazy! ...Now to fit it in my garage with the ski rack on top :confused: (Access mode I guess?...any thoughts on the extra wear and tear on the EAS)

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 45

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a little....I'll give you this, the style of the rims is nice. They would look great on an Escalade.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9