Timing Advance Chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audioclay

Reaction score
:confused:

Any one messed with these? The concept makes sense, but which one? I know its just a resistor network, and installing one makes sense. But they range in price and type and review... ANY THOUGHTS?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing like this that will actually work is an ECU re chipping cost will vary from $600 to $1200 depending on if you get one or two chips... two chips being the better option.

audioclay

Reaction score
Are you happy with the chipping? Noticeable improvement? Worth the $1200 BUCKS TO DO IT? Right now thats only 12 weeks at the pump...

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't done it yet, but I have talked to a couple people who have done the 2 chip method and they said it may not feel like $1200, but it was worth it.

I know I do plan to do this as my next upgrade, it is just a money thing. I have also been told if you don't over use the power you get you will save money in fuel economy... with the 2 chip method, I can't speak for the 1 chip method.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9