TPMS sensor needs to paired? 2010 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amneme1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't checked yet, but does the IID tool allow you to disable just the spare tire TPMS alone and leave the other 4 on?

I put my all-terrains back on and just deflated the spare a lot and put it up there with the heat shield still on. It fit fine actually, i was a little surprised. I like the look from the rear with the heat shield on.. it hides the rusted exhaust.

Dunno. I have a simple tool that plugs into the obd port and Bluetooth to my iPhone. It can only analyze and clear codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't checked yet, but does the IID tool allow you to disable just the spare tire TPMS alone and leave the other 4 on?

In theory, yes. There is such an option in one of the menus. It's never worked for me, though (2013). I still get the spare tire fault message on startup, thankfully it goes away after about 10-15 seconds or so. No big deal. If the option works for you, let me know.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In theory, yes. There is such an option in one of the menus. It's never worked for me, though (2013). I still get the spare tire fault message on startup, thankfully it goes away after about 10-15 seconds or so. No big deal. If the option works for you, let me know.
I will, it hasn't shown up yet but I assume it will. If we do both find it doesn't work we should ping the iid folks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM