Trail Report from Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RWMLR4

Reaction score
Nice pics. I would love to make that trip sometime. Our memorial day kept us close to home, but I did get one cool pic (not on the scale of yours, but cool for east Texas)
web.jpg

http://gallery.me.com/donherring?view=detail#100488/IMG_0041&bgcolor=black

DonMitsu - where in East Texas is this? I am new to Texas (Dallas area) and would love to find a place like this!

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ndrenfro

Wow - that is one awesome off road trip. I salute you to do in this vehicle what its capable of and to push it to its limits like not many will.

You have a great setup as well. I will keep that in mind if/when I try to get some stuff added to my LR4.

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers!

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have gotten Land Rovers attention, they used one of your photos for the base of thier newsletter.

Rob

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get the black wheel caps? or did you paint the stock ones?

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some caps on eBay that were silver with black LR logo. Then painted the silver part with black modeling spray paint.

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DonMitsu - where in East Texas is this? I am new to Texas (Dallas area) and would love to find a place like this!

Welcome to Dallas. That's Barnwell Mountain just east of Gilmer (about 1 1/2 hours east of Dallas. The Texas Rovers have a dedicated rover camp out there. You'll need to come with us next time we head out there. Check texasrovers.com for our event calendar

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72