used LR3s for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has done business with a used vehicle dealership in
Perkasie, PA called eimports4less auto sales before? Their website is just
www.eimports4less.com and they have LR3s posted there. I stopped by their
dealership last saturday and was totally impressed with the selection and the cars
were all in excellent condition. The only thing is..the prices seem too cheap. It
seems like the deals are too good to be true. Has anyone out there bought from these
guys before?

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
used LR3s are not worth anything, so you're probably seeing market value. Based upon auction prices a 2006 should retail for about $20, give or take depending upon mileage. Hard to believe.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought my LR3 HSE from them less then two months ago. Those guys are great. Speak to George he's the sales manger that I dealt with. If you mention my name he might give you a few bucks off. All his stuff he sells are top notch I was really surprised.

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for the replies. I'm stopping at their dealership today to make my
purchase. They had 28 LR3s available on saturday when I was there and they
sold six or seven of them already. I'm going to get down there before the one
that i like is sold. In response to "mustbeaudi"...I stopped at three different "wholesale" car places to look at LR3s in the past two weeks. One in Lancaster PA, one in West Chester PA, and one in NJ. All of these guys were advertising LR3s pretty cheap also, but their quality was terrible. I'm not a car expert or anything, but even I could see overspray, bodywork, etc in all of those wholesale cars. One guy in Lancaster,PA showed me his auction purchase sheet from manheim auto auction and he paid over $22,000 for a 2006 V8 7-Pass se model. The price was definitely right, but the quality of that car was terrible.
The prices at eimports4less are not more than these other guys, but their quality definitely seems to be different. Thank you again for your help. The next time I make a posting
on this site..I'll be a land rover owner, not a shopper.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a few months now, and I'd agree with mustbeaudi - I have access to auction pricing (I can't buy, but I can look them up), and 20k is a reasonable price. I've been watching eimports4less as well, since they advertise in cars.com, autotrader and eBay, and their prices are ok. They do seem to keep their vehicles clean, but I haven't seen anything remarkable compared to other dealers - however, if you are happy with their sales, I'd say go for it!

I managed to unload my aging Freelander just last week and the CAD dollar has really plummetted, so I'm now unsure about buying in the US (basically I'm looking at a 30% markup to get the vehicle on the road in Canada over the US price (factoring taxes,duty,exchange rate). If I can find a dealer to take my Mini off my hands in the US (it's also low mileage US vehicle), I may do so anyway, since I'll minimize the difference in the dollar. Oddly enough, the black book values on LR3s have dropped so dramatically that my 05 Mini Cooper "S" now has a higher stated value then an '06 V8 LR3 SE.

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some great prices, but it's good to be looking at condition and quality. One option is to look for a CPO at a LR dealer. You will pay a little more, but in my experience (purchased an '05 this spring) the cars tend to be in better shape.

In any event, it's great to see prices come down to where us mortals can afford them, and not feel too bad about using them hard offroad.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh...as someone who bought an LR3 HSE new...that is depressing! Wow.

Now, if you were in the used market, that's darn nice. You could pick up an HSE and hopefully negotiate yourself a LR extended warranty for a nice price.

There is a beautiful blue RR Sport up on that eimport.com site.

So, why do you think there are so many SEs up there and so few HSEs? Any reason there would be more SEs in the used market?

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gtc - let me know if you want to come buy in Detroit.

Thanks for the offer - I'm awfully tempted, and may take you up on it! My wife wants us down to two cars for the next couple of years, so having just ditched our Freelander last week (for top dollar, no less!), I have to deal with the Mini. With the growing difference between the currencies, I believe I may be better off selling the Mini in the US (probably used as a trade in at a dealership). I'll PM you off line about prices/availability - we're going to need something before the snow flies up here in the next month or so....

BTW, if anyone is looking, LR Lakeside (Michigan) has '08 SE demos (less then 10k miles) going for just under $30k.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prices

for all vehicles (except collectibles) prices will eventually reach $500 - scrap metal value. Just a matter of time, so keep that in mind!!

Having said that the LR3 is a heck of a bargain used. Like most imported, fairly complex rides, perceived service costs seem to set the price. There is a nice 2005 black on black one here on the Island (Vancouver) for $27K Cdn.

We paid $44K two years ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge