Very excited...I'm stuck at work and wife couldn't wait. She's buying the LR3 now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drew888

Reaction score
Coming from 2 ML's with an inlaw that let me spend some time with their new ML350 (loaded)...I would still buy the LR3 hands down!!

If that little bit of gas mileage and being a bit faster is important ...then maybe.

kosta

Reaction score
Thanks guys...my mind is pretty much set on the LR3 at this point. my local dealer has told me that the only colour changes for 2007 is the Bonatti Gray is being switched to another shade of Gray. I know that in the UK it's available in several more colours than here in North America. Does anyone know if LR is willing to bring in one of those colours not technically offered in North America on a 'special order' basis?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry... no... you only get what LRNA allows you to order. Well, if you exclude the manufacturing mistakes. :)

kosta

Reaction score
thanks GROMMET - then Chawton White it will be. can't wait. looking at taking delivery in early december (early x-mas gift to myself). hopefully will be sharing some 'good experince' stories with ya'll soon!

Kestreljr

Reaction score
Yeah... Actually I am. After reading his "debby downer" posts, it felt good to write something immature yet comfortably in tune with my thoughts.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what a relief. Hey maybe we can get the moderator to somehow tag the 'downer' posts so you don't have to read them? That way you could keep your a-skewed outlook on these vehicles.
As for me, I currently have one superb LR and one far less than superb one. I'd be much more interested in reading a forum that has both positive and negative posts. But that's just me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635