VSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Noble

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have read through every post I could find via search on here and I know there are countless VSC/warranty discussions.

Hal seems to be the most frequently recommended for vehicles not bought from a dealer.

The main items I’m wanting to cover are of course the timing chain replacement and the suspension components. Does anyone have experience with these claims being paid by a policy bought through Hal? I would cover the electronics as well. The price for the most comprehensive policy is:

Five Star Component Type Bumper-To-Bumper Coverage
$100.00 Deductible
2 Year/24,000 Additional Miles- $5,075.00
3 Year/36,000 Additional Miles- $5,605.00
3 Year/45,000 Additional Miles- $5,760.00
4 Year/60,000 Additional Miles- $6,243.00
For reference, I have a 2012 L322 supercharged with 106,000 mi. It was owned by an enthusiast that spared no expense, but the timing chain is original. I’ve had two Indy rover shops inspect it and it’s one of the best examples they’ve seen at this age and mileage, but I take that for what it is worth-things change.

Any experience is appreciated. This is my first, “modern” Rover as my ownership until now was of a Defender 110.
Many thanks
Steve
Birmingham, AL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72