Wear & Tear hvac knobs - door armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a bunch of options now to deal with the sticky knobs. I just ordered these on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B097GYKB9W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They look like exact replacements (i.e., not covers) for the 3 HVAC knobs. They should be here within a day or two. Worth a shot for $18.

Meanwhile, I'm having the same issue with the vinyl on my door sills/armrest. I think I may try to get a leather/vinyl repair guy to try to patch it. I think they use some kind of brush-on liquid application.

Also, the fake walnut wood grain piece under the screen is all faded. Anyone know where to buy a replacement that will match the rest of the "wood" trim? It's the same color as Louis Heinz's in the post directly above.

Thanks!
I meant to follow up on this post last year. Sorry for the delay. The $18 Amazon replacement knobs are fantastic. You literally just pull the old knobs off and snap the new ones on. They look and feel like OEM knobs.

However, I still have not repaired the door sills. Need to get that done. Also need to get the hood repainted. One of these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72