What did you do to your LR3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on the Rasta fitment. But yes, I bought it from a guy on disco3.co.uk. It came powder coated black. Side note - much, much cheaper than ALL the others.

I believe it's NeilD on this forum . . .

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 06 with 32 inch new Goodyear Dura Trac's, Front bar, Mantec front plate, Johnson rods and soon to come, sliders, front off road lights, and rear ladder.

Last edited:

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ralph - Nice Landy Red! Looks great! Great Mods! ALso, Nice pic of the deer on your street!!! Where in CO do you live? Trying to figured out if that is North Colo Sprigs or Ken =Karyl Valley here in Littleton.

di_LR3_co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ralph.. is that boulder in the background ... i'm out in lafayette..

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done fabricating custom end caps for the modified Expo Rack. Very happy with the results.

P1000880.jpg

P1000881.jpg

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the nerdy wheel rock throwers. The plastic rock protectors on my 2005 became brittle. Pretty sure I broke them in the 18" snow drifts last winter. Oh well. Car looks higher now!

Rubber Cow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the stock LR3 "Driving" Lights on our new-to-us 2007 and installed Hella 4000 pencil beams.....they rock.....pics to come.
J

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge