window lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P

pemarsh

Does anyone have a problem or issue with the little lines in the front window when driving? I just test drove one, and it drove me nuts. All opinions appreciated.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get vehicle without the cold climate package. I have no problem with it personally.

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pemarsh said:
Does anyone have a problem or issue with the little lines in the front window when driving? I just test drove one, and it drove me nuts. All opinions appreciated.
You'll love them when it fogs up or ices up ......

F

Freeflytim

Yeah, took me awhile to stop staring at them, but I got over it.

Those little suckers get HOT!

F

funkeruski

I just picked up my LR3 with the Cold Climate Package. I live in South Texas, so I didn't need this option, but the car came from North Carolina. I got about a half mile from the dealership and noticed it. I think it's something I'll get used to. If it bothers me too much, I'll just replace the windshield with a normal one. The guy in parts said that might not be possible because of the computer. I'll inquire further if I get serious about it.

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it on 2 landrovers since 2001 -- never even noticed them. Wish my Porsche had the same option as defrost on it sucks.

R

ronprx

Was a majpr concern of mine before purchase as well. Unless I think about them, I never notice tham and they don't bother me in the slightest. Even passengers don;t notice them unless I point it out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM