Window Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bLuLRIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I saw a Zambesi Silver SE7 with a window sticker that I would like. It was located at the bottom of the cargo area side windows. It had a Britsh Flag (Union Jack), Green Land Rover Oval Logo and And US flag (in that order) It was about 2 inches high and about 8-10 or so inches in length overall. I saw some G4 stickers on ebay but I am not trying to '****' G4 with a Child seat (soon to be 2) in the back... (plus they are $$$$)

Anyone know of one.... I tried to yell to the driver and he mentioned "Ft.Lauderdale something" at the traffic light.

El Conde

Reaction score
There is ink jet printer paper that can be used to make your own decals. It's called "Papilio" and can be purchased from an outfit close to Ft. Worth, TX. With shipping, it came to about $20 for ten sheets. Fun to use - I made a decal for a trailer hitch cover and a few for the side and rear of our SE7. Great fun!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4