Windscreen Heater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
2013 LR4 HSE right side windshield does not heat (left works). Manual fuse designations differs from Engine Fuse Box cover designations. Manual indicates F15 and F18, but cover indicates F15 is rear hatch. Can anyone tell me which fuse is for right side windshield heater?

Reaction score
Fuse 15 on the glove box panel is the Heater for the REAR Windscreen.
There is no fuse in F15 in the Engine panel (identified as Front Windscreen in Manual, but as Rear hatch on fuse box cover). I checked F18 and it is OK (I believe this is the Left side Windscreen Heater.

Reaction score
Bought another 30 Amp fuse and went to install in F15 in Engine Fuse box - no structure in fuse slot to hold fuse. Obviously, the wiring did not populate the F15 slot in the Engine Fuse block. anyone know where the Windshield Right side heater fuse is?

Reaction score
I am in the same situation, the passenger side windshield heater stopped working on my 2011 LR4. My mechanic replaced some fuse but still no heat. He thinks that I should bring the LR4 in for evaluation. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA