Windshield Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scanachi

Reaction score
Hi! I've recently heard that I can replace my stock windshield wiper arms on my 2003 LR Discovery with used ones from a 1996 Discovery... and save money on blade replacements. Is that true? Has anyone done this? Any issues that I need to know about or be concerned with?

Thanks in advance!!

GBI Inc

Reaction score
Hi! I've recently heard that I can replace my stock windshield wiper arms on my 2003 LR Discovery with used ones from a 1996 Discovery... and save money on blade replacements. Is that true? Has anyone done this? Any issues that I need to know about or be concerned with?

Thanks in advance!!

I sell many of these $35 for both the arms and winter blades $23 each, they go straight on & i include the dustcaps & nuts, keep your old arms in the trunk for when you sell it, the Disco 1 arms are steel thinner vs the thicker Mezak ones but take a stock blade email me [email protected] cheers Dom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM