Wiper blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Sutton

Reaction score
Time to buy new wiper blades. Which are the best ones to buy? Also where is the best place to buy them?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Best will be from the dealer actually, but otherwise whatever type you like from autozone or advance auto. I find that oddly the dealership wipers will last the longest.

Mike Sutton

Reaction score
The only problem I have with the dealer is the outrages price. If I remember correctly it was over $200 for the wiper blades.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the part # and enter it in the Amazon search window. Price will still be high ($79.95/pair for my D5) but you should be able to beat the dealer price by a wide margin.

Mike Sutton

Reaction score
Thanks will look that up.

By the way, for front and back blades, I was just quoted $129 from Land Rover, San Jose, CA. Just for fronts were $115.

BlackdogTX

Reaction score
Best will be from the dealer actually, but otherwise whatever type you like from autozone or advance auto. I find that oddly the dealership wipers will last the longest.
I agree.. For most things, I tend to stick with OEM parts. Seems like I have better luck with them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick