Wiring connector /pigtail replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My serpentine belt broke and unfortunatly did some damage to components on the front of the engine.
Almost done being repaired but 2 electrical pigtail connectors are proving difficult to find.

I need a camshaft position sensor plug, and a vvt (variable valve cam timing solenoid) plug.

If anyone has part numbers, information, or best case...a spare harness or parts car they'd be willing to sell these parts, I'd be very grateful!

These are for a 2011 lr4, but I beleive the plugs are the same for all lr4's...5.0 and 3.0

Thanks in advance.

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
My HERO is Philip McKay at Palm Beach Rover. If he can't find a part number no one can!
Palm Beach is also quick on shipping.

Yes, Merriam and Paramus are sometimes a bit less expensive, but I am glad to pay for Philip's help !

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My HERO is Philip McKay at Palm Beach Rover. If he can't find a part number no one can!
Palm Beach is also quick on shipping.

Yes, Merriam and Paramus are sometimes a bit less expensive, but I am glad to pay for Philip's help !

Finally got around to fixing this and you were right...phillip. was a pleasure to work with and got me the answers I needed.

If anyone ever need a these partsinnthe future, the connector (no wire leads) for the camshaft position sensor IS YPC911080.

And I also needed a new vvt solenoid, which ended up having a different plug style on it, causing a new pigtail needed for that...part number for the updated pigtail is LR061705.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA