19" Tire Option Discussion - Again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do look awesome!
Definitely!

The five (5) tires are due to arrive tomorrow, so I am hoping to get them installed by the end of the week. I will take lots of photos for you guys.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am getting my Cooper Zeon LTZs installed tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see how they look! Pictures will follow shortly after...

-David

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
I am getting my Cooper Zeon LTZs installed tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see how they look! Pictures will follow shortly after...
Outstanding. You realize the position you're putting yourself in though, don't you? As of tomorrow you will no longer be allowed to post driveway pictures. You'll have to find a nice bit of fire road to photograph your tires and subsequent modifications. :wink:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outstanding. You realize the position you're putting yourself in though, don't you? As of tomorrow you will no longer be allowed to post driveway pictures. You'll have to find a nice bit of fire road to photograph your tires and subsequent modifications. :wink:
Hahaha! :) I will definitely take at least dirt road photos this weekend! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
255/55R19 Cooper Zeon LTZs Installed!

Hey everyone,

Well, I had the Cooper Zeon LTZs installed this morning and they look awesome. I only drove about 4.5 miles to work, but I will say they feel a LOT better on the highway and pavement than my stock Contis. I can definitely feel the difference. I can't wait to try them out off-road in a couple weeks.

I apologize to CaptainSpalding for taking photos on the pavement, but I snapped a few pictures when I got to work - I'll post more later.

My apologies for the poor quality pictures and dirty rims!

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

If anyone wants ordering information - let me know!

-David

Last edited:

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, how is it that an AT tire felt better than a tire designed arguably for just the road? I'm not calling you out or anything, I'm more curious of what the difference could be. If that is in fact the case, I find it ridiculous that LR is even putting the Conti tires on in the first place, given their (seemingly too high) price point. I get the discounts between the companies plays a role, but I'm sure Cooper would offer LR something to put their tires on all models.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635