NAV8 vs SCV6 Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed. See bold. Matches my real life comparison (for which I don't have log data). I feel like the outnumbered V6 guy here getting beat up on by the V8'ers. :biggrin:

I will stand beside you and still say that my SCV6 feels more impressive then the NAV8. I already stated it when I started the thread.

Now if you want to talk about the SCV8, nothing else in the JLR lineup is going to touch that.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last month JLR' announced the creation of a Special Vehicle Operations division:

http://www.interactivelandrover.com/lr/DisplayRelease.php?itemID=742

Would new buyers here be willing to drop a little extra cash for an SCV8 in their next LR4? Perhaps a petition to LRNA signed by all who are interested :)

Oh I searched and searched for the video of the Goodwood Hill Climb for that vehicle once they released the teaser. Finally found it.

I just love the burble of the exhaust when you downshift and come to a stop. Makes me giddy and want to do it over and over again. :proud:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see what happens to my current situation. Depending on that I might be getting something different and it has a Diesel.
Oh yes, I remember that. I am wondering what that "something different" is? Sorry, if I forget. I am very curious! :)

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, I remember that. I am wondering what that "something different" is? Sorry, if I forget. I am very curious! :)

This is probably going to derail the thread but considering a 2014 JGC EcoDiesel as an option against another LR4 or RRS.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99