15K mi service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just passed 1 year mark and 10K miles on my 2010 and started getting service reminder.
I had gotten an complimentary oil change at 5K but dealer obviously didn't reset the service reminder.

Is there a way to reset it my self without any expensive diagnostic tool?

I inquired about the 15K service and dealer quoted me $660 plus tax and there is a no way I am paying that much money for an oil change and few checks here and there and fluid top off. FYI, I've been working on all my cars I owned for past 20 years. Only time I let other people touch my car is when I get a discounted oil change coupon from the lube shop down the road...

well, I understand you can't simply drain oil from this new engine but $660 for what?

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked about service costs before I bought the truck. They quoted me $122 for the first and second services. The first one is on them. The third service was going to be about $400. Beyond that I'm sure they get scary.

I would find out what they are doing and see if it matches what the manual needs done. That seems like a lot.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4