1994 RRC LWB in Miami FL for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
94 Range Rover LWB 4.2L description to the best of my knowledge

Located in Miami FL
History: Originated new in Miami, then moved it to Austin, Tx, now back in Miami and for sale- NO Rust anywhere on this truck, interior is excellent, no cracks in leather esp. driver seat the dash or door trim areas, 2" lift, spring conversion, new brush guard. Color: burgundy (Montpelier red) with charcoal leather/carpet, pewter "Quicksilver Finish" five spoke Cyclone wheels.

Owner spent over 3k to get it up to normal including brakes/rotors, CVs front and rear, all wires, hoses, radiator, various engine components all addressed, complete power steering replaced, all fluids replaced including differential, within past 6 months, no leaks. Drives straight down the road, all windows, AC, and other power components work as they should, not sure on cruise control though, rear window perfect- new shocks, sunroof works perfect- neither leak at all, new head liner, new tires (not sure of brand). She has most service records available.

To the best of my knowledge when i saw it, it could use a great body detail, - minimal oxidation on hood, and top areas of side panels, various surface scratches for its age and a good inside detail cleaning too. Driver door has some waves in it but nothing serious. I was told it was parked for the majority of its life in a garage (roof paint is perfect)

Needs fuel tank warranty replacement- no issues with it currently
Bottom right red light on indicator cluster blinks b/c the sensor cap is missing (wires plug into it) on brake reservoir
ABS sensor light on and not sure if this is a result of it but the brake pushes out then goes in when you apply it to stop- probably needs minor diagnosing

I am posting this to help out the owner b/c I am passing on it b/c of other major home improvements. Otherwise, i would not hesitate to buy it! I was told all owners are/were women and took "loving care of it." Current owner has a 92 SWB with over 200K in Hawaii- she is going home and cannot take this one with her. This one has approx. 168k. miles.

Price $3,000.

This truck is nice, not beat up and ready for a good trip somewhere.
Please email me [email protected] or call 305.987.3680 and I'll send you the contact. Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM