2 Piece Transmission Filter And Pan Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Hollis

Reaction score
To get the OE pan off you would have to lift it up off of the cross-member. Your going to have to take some stuff loose and apart to do that.

The conversion allows it to be done in place.

bone232

Reaction score
Just did it two weeks ago. Not too bad. Took about 5 hours and followed the AB video which was awesome and right on. Getting at some of the pan bolts was a bit difficult as well as getting the heat shield bracket bolts back on. I gave up on one of them. Everything else is doable. Noticed smoother shifting. I had 150K miles. I didn’t like the new pan bolts (hex head) over the old star bolts but it worked.

macbright

Reaction score
Had this done at my Land Rover ONLY Mechanic, he suggested it, when I had trany shifting issue. Works perfectly Now no issues. This service requirement (not the kit that is aftermarket but perfect) is listed at 90,000 miles in your LR3 Manual. Also happened to my 2004 Range Rover after service works perfectly on and off road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72