2007 RR SC RADIO/NAV Not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmtaylor777

Reaction score
Hello all,

So the other day after a few days of not driving my truck, I started up and the Radio/Nav screen isn't working. Nothing at all. No radio, no Nav.....nothing. My wife said that when she drove it last it acted a little funny. She stated that when she started the truck, the screen came on , along with the radio but the screen stuck on the green screen with the Land Rover Logo. She proceeded to turn the unit off the unit by the power button then back on. It then functioned normally for the rest of the day. That was the last time it was in use until today when it won't come on at all. My first thought was to check the fuses. I found the fuses in the back under the kick panel on the passenger side. Are there any additional fuses I missed? I called the dealer and they advised me to disconnect the battery cables and do something like a hard reboot. He advised that I hlod the positive and negative cables together for 6 seconds.( disconnected from the battery of course) This had no affect.

My questions are.....

Am I missing any additional fuses?
Are there any other tricks that could fix this?

I have a 2007 Range Rover HSE superchaged.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

GodsKid23

Reaction score
Hello, I know it's been quite some time since your post, but I am having the exact same issues with my 2005 RR. Did you figure out what the problem was and was there a remedy for it besides selling your soul to the dealership?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink