2011 LR4 HSE vs LUX package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks LRnewbie,
I had the 2010 Alaska white which is a much duller white compared tot he 2011 Fuji white. Both are very nice but the alaska white is much brighter and jumps out at you.

Really? I always thought the Alaska White was the creamier looking one. Which white am I thinking of?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I always thought the Alaska White was the creamier looking one. Which white am I thinking of?

You are correct. The Alaska white is the creamier white. By duller I meant creamier. When I turned it in, I parked next to the Fuji white and there is a huge difference. Fuji is a MUCH brighter and more pure white. Alaska has an off white tint to it. When both cars are next to each other the difference is very noticeable.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct. The Alaska white is the creamier white. By duller I meant creamier. When I turned it in, I parked next to the Fuji white and there is a huge difference. Fuji is a MUCH brighter and more pure white. Alaska has an off white tint to it. When both cars are next to each other the difference is very noticeable.
Hey baobay,

I love the Fuji White! I am happy with my Nara Bronze, as I get a lot of compliments and really like the color, but I sometimes regret not going with the Fuji White - just looks so damn nice!

How's the new rig? You gotta post some pictures!

-David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey baobay,

I love the Fuji White! I am happy with my Nara Bronze, as I get a lot of compliments and really like the color, but I sometimes regret not going with the Fuji White - just looks so damn nice!

How's the new rig? You gotta post some pictures!

-David

I LOVE the new rig. I really like all the extra features. More importantly, my wife Loves it also. Will post pics soon.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the new rig. I really like all the extra features. More importantly, my wife Loves it also. Will post pics soon.
Awesome! I was definitely curious to hear about how you like the extra features. Sounds like you made a great choice.

Yeah, gotta keep the wife happy... otherwise ..........

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM