2011 LR4 in Galway Green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quirozson

Reaction score
Just bought a 2011 LR4 in Galway Green. Was looking for a family SUV that could tow my 21' R-Pod. For almost the same price I could get a 5.7L Jeep Grand Cherokee or a LR4... Never seriously considered the Jeep. The LR4 is a handsome design. I've always liked boxy lines. Can't wait to do some off-road 4x4 Colorado trails

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2011 LR4 in Galway Green. Was looking for a family SUV that could tow my 21' R-Pod. For almost the same price I could get a 5.7L Jeep Grand Cherokee or a LR4... Never seriously considered the Jeep. The LR4 is a handsome design. I've always liked boxy lines. Can't wait to do some off-road 4x4 Colorado trails

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics when you can.

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have a Galway Green 2011. Bought it CPO in 13' with around 40K miles, we are right around 110K now. We love it! Get compliments on it all the time. People think it's new... Welcome to the club!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick