2011 LR4 LUX - with no LUX emblem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SiLion

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2011 LR4 HSE LUX, but noticed it doesn't say LUX on the back tailgate like many others do. Is this something specific to the year? Anyone know where to buy the signage after market? I have the black pack letters if it makes a difference. Thanks!

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen a "LUX" badge on an LR4. Both of ours are HSE-LUX and they both just have an "HSE" badge on the tailgate.

SiLion

Reaction score
Interesting....I've definitely seen a few, but must be an after market thing. I looked online and couldn't see any decals for it either so I guess it's uncommon. Thanks for the response!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the black pack there is definitely no LUX badge (although I don't think there was an actual "Black Package" back on MY2011s.) I have seen a few LR3s with the LUX badge before, don't think this carried over to the 4 however. My 2013 HSE LUX doesn't even have the HSE badge, actually - 2013 with black pack.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised when our 2015 showed up with this and the extra "URY". Our 2014 LUX didn't have it.

I've never seen LUX on any years prior to the 15'.

Attachments

• Photo Nov 25, 3 39 57 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 25, 3 39 57 PM.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 49

Stealther

Reaction score
Ditto, my 2013 HSE Lux w/Black Pack just has LR4. Kinda prefer it that way too.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have never been fans of a lot of signage on our vehicles. We always debadge the rears. We left the "Land Rover" on the front of our LR3 and RR, but the rear is blank on both, other than the green LR emblem itself.

When I had an FJ Cruiser Trail Team I had people asking me to buy the "special edition" badge - I though that was hilarious!

I see people all the time keep that little advertising sticker from the place they bought their vehicle (which is really funny when the place is called Cheap Heaps! No joke, we have one!).

Some people even leave on a front license plate advertising their dealer (we do not even use front license plates here in PA).

I guess everyone is different. This guy really cracked me up, he took his Toyota Yaris and made it into a "Cadillac"! He even had emblems on the sides of his car too.

Attachments

• Yaris Caddy.jpg
    Yaris Caddy.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member