2013 LR2 Intake manifold and Fuel Injectors Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corneliousl

Reaction score
After getting misfire codes and restricted performance. I decide to replace Fuel injectors, oil/air separator connected to PCV valve, and throttle body. I noticed there were a lot of oil in the throttle body and also in the intercooler hose below the throttle body. The PCV valve connected to oil/air separator was clogged up, could this be the reason for misfire. The throttle body not closing because of too much oil. I read several post that the PCV crankcase allows oil and air mixture for throttle body. I read post about no harm if oil is in the intercooler hose maybe normal. I’m ready to reassemble these items but was wondering if anyone has any comments.
Injectors fuel rail, five 10mm bolts, and one 17mm wrench to disconnect fuel line and pull up the fuel rail. air intake manifold, five 10mm bolts. A few other clips not to difficult to do. Hose clamp at throttle body and one connector. By the way don’t forget to disconnect the negative battery before you start.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi