2014/15 bumper guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeJack

Reaction score
I had the unfortunate experience of purchasing the LR bumper guard only to find out after we removed the bumper & drilled the holes, that they don't fit the 2014/15 model years. I'm not really wanting something as significant as the ARB and I'm shocked that there aren't multiple options out there. What happened to the steel bumper guards that you used to see on the Disco's? Why doesn't LR still make this type of stuff?? If anyone is in the market for the plastic guard, hit me up.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to the steel bumper guards that you used to see on the Disco's? Why doesn't LR still make this type of stuff??

That stinks. My GUESS is that LR no longer makes those accessories because in the EU, there is heavy legislation on such things and pedestrian strikes. Even in Switzerland last year, my father was forced by new laws to remove his bumper guard on his 2000 G-wagon. They are crazy about pedestrians getting mowed down...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72