2015 LR4 grille color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theman

Reaction score
Like Umbero , I remember someone posting about changes in headlight design fo 2014 and that the new high beam lights were not so powerful.
Could someone confirm this info?

I can :mad:. There's a barely discernible difference going from low to high beams. What a ***t show.

theman

Reaction score
They should have gotten an letter spacing template with that front emblem right?

Funny, I picked the car up (again) yesterday after they were realigning it and addressing a few other fugazzi front end issues. As the manager was taking me around the car demonstrating the fixes I was just beginning to speak about the letters and noticed, as he pointed to it and explained they also replaced the letters (again) w.proper spacing using a template. Eh why wouldn't this have been done at first?! :confused: So at least he caught that (but should've before I was called in to collect the car). Sigh.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard was it to install?

I had the dealer do it. I didn't want to attempt to screw the alignment up. From what I read, others have done it no problem. It seems a hair dryer / heat gun is good for loosening the old letter adhesive.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can :mad:. There's a barely discernible difference going from low to high beams. What a ***t show.

The high beams on my 2013 with HID lights turn night into a day. the same was on my 2011 Lr4.
Why would Land Rover change the design of one of the best headlights on the market?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo