21 MPG not bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
So. What's it to you? Just think all that time I will be driving and enjoying my LR4 and you won't. So I win. Anything I do... I win. Is that all you got? See we can keep doing this back and forth and so on and at the end of it I still have one and you don't.

And one more time...

Aha ha ha ha ha I have one and you don't! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!:biggrin:

But I can get one. Then what for you?

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then nothing. like I said then you'll be a **** with a land rover. Ill still have mine.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Then nothing. like I said then you'll be a **** with a land rover. Ill still have mine.

Lease-to-own for you? The worst of both worlds. You must have loved the show "Jackasses" when it was on.....biography.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to bring this nonsense to a close. Everybody here knows you are a loser {WITHOUT A LR} so I think we are done here. Feel free to spout your gibberish. Maybe someone else will respond to it.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to have to bring this nonsense to a close. Everybody here knows you are a loser {WITHOUT A LR} so I think we are done here. Feel free to spout your gibberish. Maybe someone else will respond to it.

One down. Two more phonies to go.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alex,

By the way if I hadn't told you before your pics are great. By the way the only way to get him to stop is to completely ignore him. If no one responds then what will he/she do?

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Alex,

By the way if I hadn't told you before your pics are great. By the way the only way to get him to stop is to completely ignore him. If no one responds then what will he/she do?

Two phonies down? Did I just do that in one night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4