21 MPG not bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly I'm not a "pretend" owner like some of the leasers on this board

Lease or own, who cares? If you drive one, speak up and share your experience. It's all the same.

If you don't drive an LR4 stick around, read & learn from others' experiences. If you want, ask your questions, be grateful for the answers you get and by all means if you have nothing nice to say shut the f#ck up!

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lease or own, who cares? If you drive one, speak up and share your experience. It's all the same.

If you don't drive an LR4 stick around, read & learn from others' experiences. If you want, ask your questions, be grateful for the answers you get and by all means if you have nothing nice to say shut the f#ck up!

Amen.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This stuff drives me crazy. Makes me want to go elsewhere to share information.

Rob

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly I'm not a "pretend" owner like some of the leasers on this board.

Yo dont possess one in your driveway. Period. No one would care if you werent such an online tough guy, *****, etc, etc.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Yo dont possess one in your driveway. Period. No one would care if you werent such an online tough guy, *****, etc, etc.

Pos-sess. verb. /pun zes/ .
Having possession of as distinct from ownership.

Examples:

1. He was arrested on possession of *******.
2. He possessed a Land Rover in his driveway, but because he leased it he did not own it.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pos-sess. verb. /pun zes/ .
Having possession of as distinct from ownership.

Examples:

1. He was arrested on possession of *******.
2. He possessed a Land Rover in his driveway, but because he leased it he did not own it.

So do you possess or own that dictionary? Because we all know you neither possess or own an LR4 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4