21 MPG not bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh they do? Thats weird because last time I got out of it it was in my garage. aha ha ha ha ha you dont have one. Too bad. They are nice.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bottom line is I have one. You dont. End of story. Your whole lease vs. buy arguement doesnt matter. It still wont change the fact that YOU donr have one. Now if you want to move out of your parents basement and get a big boy car then by all means do it. Until then ****. Now im sure you will continue to come up with yet another way to TRY to belittle those that lease. Here's a tip... Its boring and makes you look pathetic and desperate for attention. Just go away. or get an LR4. At least then you'll be a **** with an LR4 instead of a poser who has to covet other peoples LR4s.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone spot gfcronus?

http://www.****.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/hilarious-21.jpg

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clever, Alex. Stick to Spanish; it translates better for you.

Very stupid, bicycle boy. Stick to pedalling; it's all you can do.

pedalling present participle of ped·al (Verb)
1. Move by working the pedals of a bicycle.
2. Move (a bicycle) by working its pedals.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Bottom line is I have one. You dont. End of story. Your whole lease vs. buy arguement doesnt matter. It still wont change the fact that YOU donr have one. Now if you want to move out of your parents basement and get a big boy car then by all means do it. Until then ****. Now im sure you will continue to come up with yet another way to TRY to belittle those that lease. Here's a tip... Its boring and makes you look pathetic and desperate for attention. Just go away. or get an LR4. At least then you'll be a **** with an LR4 instead of a poser who has to covet other peoples LR4s.

32 months from now, you'll have to give yours back to the dealership, at which point you'll be $30,000 poorer than you are right now. Enjoy the ride, sucka!

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
32 months from now, you'll have to give yours back to the dealership, at which point you'll be $30,000 poorer than you are right now. Enjoy the ride, sucka!

So. What's it to you? Just think all that time I will be driving and enjoying my LR4 and you won't. So I win. Anything I do... I win. Is that all you got? See we can keep doing this back and forth and so on and at the end of it I still have one and you don't.

And one more time...

Aha ha ha ha ha I have one and you don't! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4