255/55 R19 for street/off-road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
You can tell the age of a tire if you feel the need. I believe Europe has a law that you shouldn't be running anything 7years or older.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=11

Something you should know every time you buy a tire.

J.D.

Thanks for the advice. The tires were only 2 months old before I ordered them so age is not the issue. I sent images to TR showing the images and they recommended to watch them to see if they get worse. Based on my tread depth, I'm just over 50 percent with wear and if I wanted them replaced right now, TR would charge me 1/2 the cost per tire.... They said I'm at no risk with the current condition. I think I'll hold off until spring and consider replacing them at that point.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can update this thread for slick conditions, finally. We took a drive to Breckenridge and hoosier pass, as well as around town, was snow packed and fairly slick. I'll say I liked how the Toyo's performed. They gripped well, even on the tight switchbacks of the pass and gave us more confidence in the LR3. As of now, I would not hesitate to buy another set.

J.D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635