Ac Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRownerlr4

Reaction score
I have a 2010 LR4 with about 18k - about two weeks ago the AC failed - dealer replaced the expansion valve and after 5 days in shop, I got it back. Today, AC failed again, blowing hot air only. Same issue as before....Anyone else experience or know of anyone who experienced similar AC failures? To make matters worse, the AC failed on each occasion as my wife took the car on a 2 hr drive with my 10 month old. Hence, her misery on that trip is now my misery x10...You married men know what I mean. A Happy wife makes a happy life....right now,,,,not so happy. Any thoughts would be appreciated...Going into dealer again this afternoon...

Thanks

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blower fan was cutting out and needed to have the whole system replaced last week

LRownerlr4

Reaction score
Sucks....Mine is blowing just blowing hot air...last time the expansion valve was stuck closed or open....seems like same symptoms...The thing that really sucks is that they have to take the whole dash off.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only offer empathy for the wife/life unhappieness. It's where I'm at most days.

No issues with my LR4 HVAC system.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM