Air Filter location on 2006 Range Rover Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2006RR_SC_TX

Reaction score
I recently bought a used 2006 Range Rover Supercharger and the dealership said it was going to cost $80 to replace the air filter. I've found them online for around $32+ and just need to find out where the air filter is actually located. The engine compartment seems pretty "covered up" everything is under shrouds or covers and I didn't want to just start taking off the various covers to find the air filter. I've search online for pics/diagrams/manuals but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't see which side it is on, but hope this helps.

Attachments

• RR air filter.jpg
    RR air filter.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 77

john norris

Reaction score
I recently bought a used 2006 Range Rover Supercharger and the dealership said it was going to cost $80 to replace the air filter. I've found them online for around $32+ and just need to find out where the air filter is actually located. The engine compartment seems pretty "covered up" everything is under shrouds or covers and I didn't want to just start taking off the various covers to find the air filter. I've search online for pics/diagrams/manuals but no luck! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
On the left side of the range rover sport supercharged there are two compartments both containing plastic covers, top left and middle left. Top left is where the battery and fuses are located, middle left is where the air filter is located. There are approximately 8 screw which need to be removed along with the sensor and the air intake hose. Once they are removed you will see the air filter. Simply remove and replace. Then place back the air intake hose, covers and screws.

The whole procedure should take less than half an hour.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the hood up and looking at the engine FROM the front, it is underneath the 1st covered compartment on your left. 7 or 8 phillips screws to loosen the cover and simply lift up to exchange the filter. 5 minute procedure. Check your Owners Manual for detailed pictures.

c1eaner

Reaction score
Air Filter Location and replacement for 2006 Range Rover Westminster

With hood open and facing engine from front of vehicle looking back, the cover is on your right(Driver's side in US) and has approximately 6 phillips screws that you can remove and gently lift the cover. Remove the old filter and easily replace it with the new filter.

Replace cover and 6 screws and you're in business.

Good luck!

KC
:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90