Air Suspension Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluebird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow heres one for ya, Backing the boat into the driveway. Stop, Loud Pop sound like a blown tire. But all tires good. Wash boat disconnect start truck to park, Suspension fault code and air pump runs till it times out. Move truck look in driveway see a pile of what looks like glass beads, small like 1/16 of an inch or so. Cant wait to see what the dealer has to say about this one. ?Blown air bag? Air Hose? Drivers side rear.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

let us know what you find out. sounds like some air suspension, right? but no idea what those beads would be from. i'm biased, but i hope its your boat trailer and not the LR3! :)

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small beads may be from the Dryer on the Air Suspension Compressor. My money is on dryer malfunction, with the compressor pushing the beads through the compresor resulting in failure.
Let us know.

Bluebird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compressor all shot, R/R, in stock, out same day. The Grin is back.
I think your right the beads must be part of the dryer portion, but it blew like a big overinflated tire in the sun.

Auburn92

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last year, R/R replaced under warrantee.

Michael99b

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me yesterday, but I didn't see any beads blow out. Big blast of air every time you start it up, it tries pumping, but nothing happens, then you get a suspension fault message. Dropped it off at the dealer this morning. Hoping to get it back tomorrow.

Michael99b

Reaction score
Picked it up this morning. New compressor and pipe....that's what it said on the service invoice. No charge. Everything working fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99