Another Defender hint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer says late August delivery now, barring civil unrest, earthquakes, wildfires, floods, killer hornets, locusts, zombie apocalypse, livestock pestilence, water turning to blood or other plague.
So....that probably means 2021 since 2020 seems pretty booked up with all of the above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't figure out why Land Rover would make something look so cheap and charge so much. Everything on this looks cheap. What a POS. Whoever was in charge of this should be fired immediately.

At least they kept to the long land rover heritage of extremely poor, to the point of embarrassing. quality. Feel for the folks who shelled out money for these expecting more. I've sat in them, my guess is that anyone rolling an LR4 right now is not going to be happy. Oh, btw, BMW called, they want their dumb@$$ gear shifter back. Geez. what were they thinking?

Land Cruiser for similar money seems like so much more.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This illustrates how the unique combination of refinement and utility of the LR4 will be real tough to replicate in future vehicles. The new Defender is no match for the LR4 when it comes to hauling people and stuff - for a midsize SUV. 2nd row legroom looks perhaps more spacious in the Defender, but other than that... Overall, a nice side-by-side review:

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping for the 130!

This illustrates how the unique combination of refinement and utility of the LR4 will be real tough to replicate in future vehicles. The new Defender is no match for the LR4 when it comes to hauling people and stuff - for a midsize SUV. 2nd row legroom looks perhaps more spacious in the Defender, but other than that... Overall, a nice side-by-side review:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV