Any experience with 19" Michelin Tour HP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sold on Nokians. They are the perfect all-round tire. That said, we have a special problem with flooded streets in El Paso (no storm sewers). The LR is really bad about throwing a blinding wall of water up on the windshield. Reports here say the Michelin LTX will handle this issue better. So we’ll try them soon when the Conti’s are done.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i use LTX on my escalade extended with 22 in wheels. we got 2 to 3 inches of snow here in metro nyc and the roads were pretty sloppy/icy. I went out before the plows did and i have to say the LTXs did great all around. Good response and predictability and that's on a big suv with 22s. I also drove the LR4 with the nokians and as expected it was a champ. Given the size and sloppiness of the cadi i think its safe to say the LTX is fully capable of handing nyc metro area winters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM