Any experience with aftermarket LR4 mudflaps ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChicagoLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering ebay/amazon aftermarket mud flaps for my LR4. Anyone have experience with these ? Install pretty easy ?

ricker

Reaction score
Which ones are you looking at? I talked to the Rockstar, Luverne, and Rally Armor folks a couple years ago and they did not make LR4 specific mud flaps but did have "universal" mud flaps they said would probably work. At the time I decided to stay with the LR mud flaps. I don't like LR's mud flaps as they hang up on rocks. I would prefer a more flexible mud flap.

Safe Travels,

David

rolledover

Reaction score
I bought some knockoff ones from ebay that are identical to the OEM ones minus the LR logo. I only wanted the rear ones and they installed with no problems. I think I paid $27 for the front/rear set.

ChicagoLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some knockoff ones from ebay that are identical to the OEM ones minus the LR logo. I only wanted the rear ones and they installed with no problems. I think I paid $27 for the front/rear set.

I bought something similar. With just a blank oval where the LR log usually goes. Ill try them out

James Tyler

Reaction score
I purchased the same knockoffs as the ones described. They worked fine and are identical to the factory ones at a fraction of the cost.

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I also bought knock offs on ebay for front and rear. Look spot on and have had them on with no issues for five years now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72