Anyone have Tactical Rover Sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rover80

Reaction score
I'm getting some from Tactical at the end of the month, aswell as the front bumper, really like the way they extend further underneath and so protect more than the others

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tlt was kind enough to take some photos and we were able to determine that he in fact has the RS sliders.

I've decided on the Tactical Rovers. So looks like I'll be one of the first. Of course detailed pictures and my thoughts will follow

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha hahahahah.....that's funny. Looks like tlt and I agree after all.

samnt650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biggest difference between the two. RS has many area for water drainage. TR doesnt. I have RS on my 07 and it's been to hell and back, with battle scare to show...

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with mine so far, having run them for a year. You can always give Justin a call at Lucky8llc.com he's real reasonable and fair, and if he can give you a better price I'm sure he will.

JeremyPDX

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this older thread but I need some help with a used set of RS sliders. Picked up a nice set of used RS sliders for my LR3 this past weekend and they didn't come with any hardware or instructions. I have read somewhere about some front sill plastic that needs trimmed and I am not sure where to go with that. Anybody with these sliders still have the instructions that came with them? I'm sending them off for some new powder coating tomorrow and really looking forward to putting them into action!

Thanks much!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jeremy: I assume the "PDX" in your login name implies Portland. Where do you go off-road at in Oregon?

JeremyPDX

Reaction score
Houm_WA - I am a big fan of most areas east of the Cascades. Last September, we took a week and hit up places like the Steens Mt/Alvord Desert, Hart Mountain, Fremont National Forest roads between Lakeview and Silver Lake and China Hat on up to Paulina Lake on the backside. We just got the LR3 last summer and are anxiously hoping for some more adventures this year. We are likely to head up to the NW Overland Rally in June if things come together just right! Love the rig so far!

devildog01

Reaction score
I'm very happy with mine so far, having run them for a year. You can always give Justin a call at Lucky8llc.com he's real reasonable and fair, and if he can give you a better price I'm sure he will.

Justin will have his own sliders for sale very soon. A combo of RS/TR. Price point should be very good as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635