Anyone Recently Sold or Currently Selling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have you know that I derailed this thread immediately with my D5 talk, so it's everyone who's tried to keep it on-topic who've strayed from that.

HA! Touché, ryanjl!

Seriously, now that I'm a Land Rover aficionado I feel a kinship with all Land Rover vehicle drivers I see on the road. I agree that the LR3/LR4 is a better all-purpose vehicle than the D5 but I have a truck for tasks that the D5 isn't up to.

I've learned a lot from this and other Land Rover forums, including a simple way to permanently turn off the annoying StopStart function (especially bad for diesel engines) without having to remember to push the button on the console every time I start the engine.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've learned a lot from this and other Land Rover forums, including a simple way to permanently turn off the annoying StopStart function (especially bad for diesel engines) without having to remember to push the button on the console every time I start the engine.

You found the holy grail apparently. How many threads are there on *********** that thing??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ar077

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard disagree on the Grand Cherokee. If anything, the Grand Cherokee is a better looking D5, but not nearly as aesthetically pleasing as a D4.

Looks are subjective, of course. But I suppose the fact that Land Rover is having a hell of a time pushing D5s out the door probably has something to do with how they look.

Again, I'm so glad you are happy with your D5. Your happiness with your D5 is evident in the way you feel the need t defend it on the D4 forum.

it's not the looks that bothers me, it's the fact that the rear end looks like a baboons butt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112