**Audio Problem** Low Power Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bperkins

Just picked up my LR3 HSE (Chawton White with Tan) yesterday...ordered back in January. Everything is great except for the radio not allowing me to turn it past volume setting 19 when using the AUX (with iPod). And once I switch to the radio it will stop at the same point. If I turn the ignition off and back on and select the radio I can turn it to the max 35, but not with the AUX.

When I do try to turn it past that setting it displays on the audio screen "Low Power Mode" and has a battery displayed. I have tried to adjust all the settings....source tone, volume settings for the Navigation, phone, etc. but nothing seems to work.

I have of course looked through both manual's (main and audio) and there is nothing noting this "low power mode". I called the service department this morning, but I have not heard back from them yet.

I was driving a LR3 SE model last week while they were adding some accessories to mine, and I had no trouble turning the AUX to the max volume of 35 when using my iPod. Of course the SE did not have the Logic 7 system.

Anyone know of a solution or experienced this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

texas911

They probably forgot to take something out of delivery mode.

T

toddjb123

Yes - my AUX goes up to 35. I haven't actually tried to crank it with the engine off so I'm not sure how high it goes...that would be a shame if it stops at 19. I prefer to be responsible for my own battery charge if I want to crank the radio on the beach...

B

bperkins

**UPDATE**

I was taking it in this morning, and miraculously it is fine now. The only thing I did different was load some CD's and when I switched it back to AUX I was able to turn it all the way up.

T

theroux

The Low Power Mode only applies when the vehicle is not running. On Acc battery power the LR3 automatically enters the Low Power Mode to save battery power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM