basic 1791 question and wind noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
just got an 05 LR3. Love it. 1791 is new to me. do you have to put in the code everytime you start your car?

is there a way to watch a DVD from this screen too?

maybe a dumb question but thought I would toss it out there. my roof rack (the cross bars) whistles in the wind as Im sure most of you know. Is there a way to get the noise down?

Will post pictures of the new upgrades soon
-Blacked out tail lights and markers
-Blacked out stock rims
-285/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
-Blacked out hand painted brake calipers
-Blacked out interior plastic
-Fitted and hardwired aftermarket Satellite Radio

upgrades were easy, cheap and made a HUGE difference with my Silver LR3 looking like all the other soccer moms in LA. Im 24, give me a break!! haha.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got an 05 LR3. Love it. 1791 is new to me. do you have to put in the code everytime you start your car?

maybe a dumb question but thought I would toss it out there. my roof rack (the cross bars) whistles in the wind as Im sure most of you know. Is there a way to get the noise down?

-Blacked out stock rims

upgrades were easy, cheap and made a HUGE difference with my Silver LR3 looking like all the other soccer moms in LA. Im 24, give me a break!! haha.
Sounds good - I'm interested to see the black rims. To answer your 1791 question, yes, you have to put it in each time. I believe there is a hack to allow you to watch video on the screen, but it is pretty involved. I believe you can do a dvd on nav, but it requires a hack in the US. Try http://www.navtv.com/.

-Rich

bLuLRIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

-Blacked out stock rims

I dont think you can do much abou tthe wind noise...except sell me the cross bars! I need some ASAP and dont want to pay NEW prices!:wink::biggrin::hello::bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9