bearing noise comming from motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"...don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

C'mon Ronnie. Don't get all pissy now. You know damn well that you have been in here saying the most outlandish cockamaymie crap that anyone has ever spewed on this board. At least RadioNightster can see how off-kilter his posts are; but yours are straight out of the f*ckin Twighlight Zone!

Do you know that Katy Perry song? That's YOU! Hang on, I'll find it for you and post a youtube video of it:

YouTube - Katy Perry - Hot N Cold (Official Music Video)

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't make me turn GREEN:ahhhhh:! If he shows up take a pic I want to see this 7' tall guy with a 12" long neck and 2" **** :stupid:
I am done now.

ronLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, it's out of the norm alright. I'll give you that, you have been easy going...please don't get mad. That'd be downright scary.

The problem here is that no one wants to know there is an issue with a new LR3, and that anyone can return a deal within a short amount of time.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one wants to know?

Ron....I think we all know. We are all owners and we all have had our share of issues. Why not return it then, and then walk away...and never come back? What is with the teeter-tottering?

....and the stuff you say is nuts. The headrest is bad? ***? Do you really drive with your head against the rest so much that you'd return the car because of that? The engine is making a bearing noise? HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW?!?! Are your ears expertly tuned to what the newly re-calibrated Jaguar 4.4 is supposed to sound like?

Stupid stupid things that you say. It's not that we can't believe there is an issue or that we don't want to know that there is. It's that the things you qualify as issues are just dumb. ....and that either makes them sound like bull$hit, or makes you sound like a ******-bag.

Does that help at all?

ronLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one wants to know?

Ron....I think we all know. We are all owners and we all have had our share of issues. Why not return it then, and then walk away...and never come back? What is with the teeter-tottering?

....and the stuff you say is nuts. The headrest is bad? ***? Do you really drive with your head against the rest so much that you'd return the car because of that? The engine is making a bearing noise? HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW?!?! Are your ears expertly tuned to what the newly re-calibrated Jaguar 4.4 is supposed to sound like?

Stupid stupid things that you say. It's not that we can't believe there is an issue or that we don't want to know that there is. It's that the things you qualify as issues are just dumb. ....and that either makes them sound like bull, or makes you sound like a ******-bag.

Does that help at all?

This was a loud bearing noise, and I found someone else in parking lot with a 2008 LR3 just like mine and they didn't have this noise. It sounded like a bad water pump. As for walking away, I'm not. I'm now looking at another LR dealer. I like the vehicle

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone else in the LR Dealer parking lot?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually it isn't even in the same hemisphere as harassment. Harassment is defined (I just looked it up) as bothering a dealer and wasting tons of their time with idiotic nitpicks, about erroneous safety concerns/price/title searches/accusing them of lying etc... to return a car/cancel a loan/cancel insurance, instead of fixing a problem with a vehicle. Man, I'd bet they're happy to be done with you. What I suggested would be more along the lines of a public service announcement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge