BG EPR 109 and BG MOA 115

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parker Freeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings, I own a 2013 LR4 with 120K in miles. I have been encouraged by a friend that I should run BG EPR 109 prior to **** an oil change and to add BG MOA 115 with the new oil. Does anyone have experience with these products? I do change my oil every 5K with Castrol Extended Performance Synthetic.

Thanks,

Parker

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used to use the BG EPR, MOA, 44K, and GDI cleaner (using a sprayer bottle into the manifold) on my old L322 5.0 NA V8. I think it does help reduce/mitigate carbon build-up to a degree. Definitely seemed to reduce varnish.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings, I own a 2013 LR4 with 120K in miles. I have been encouraged by a friend that I should run BG EPR 109 prior to **** an oil change and to add BG MOA 115 with the new oil. Does anyone have experience with these products? I do change my oil every 5K with Castrol Extended Performance Synthetic.

Thanks,

Parker
Hey Parker,

Although those products in my opinion are pretty great, I think you're way ahead of the game with your 5k oil change intervals and any gain you'd get from using those products are very very minimal. I'd save my money towards the next 5k oil change. Did you own the truck from new?

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Parker,

Although those products in my opinion are pretty great, I think you're way ahead of the game with your 5k oil change intervals and any gain you'd get from using those products are very very minimal. I'd save my money towards the next 5k oil change. Did you own the truck from new?
Great point! My FFRR had like 120k miles on it when I purchased it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA