Bluetooth code retention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenarm

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum, so "hello to all" !!!

Quick question.......each time I get into the RR (2006) the Bluetooth on my Nokia E51 requests that the 2121 is entered each time. Is it me or does everyone else's phone store the number to prevent entering each time. Its driving me mad. Many thanks for your help. Cheers Ken

07CARRERA

Reaction score
It should store it the first time you enter the code. You may want to get with your phone provider and see why its having you enter the code on your phone. I am on my 2nd 06' Range Rover and have never had any problems with the bluetooth. if you have any other questions feel free to ask. Congrats on your RR purchase!

Marcos

Dustin

Reaction score
My iphone holds it in. My wife and I both have one and it goes for the last one in the car if both of us get in. Hell we were on the phone, she was in the house, walked out got in the car and it switched to bluetooth when she started the car. 2006 as well.

Dustin

grobstok

Reaction score
Integration

Hi, I'm new to this forum, so "hello to all" !!!

Quick question.......each time I get into the RR (2006) the Bluetooth on my Nokia E51 requests that the 2121 is entered each time. Is it me or does everyone else's phone store the number to prevent entering each time. Its driving me mad. Many thanks for your help. Cheers Ken

I have the same problem. I am with T-MOBILE. I have now tried HTC HD2 w/Windows, Motorola Cliq w/android and Samsung Vibrant w/android. They all ask for the code 2121. The only one that worked for me was blackberry Curve, and HTC Dash w/windows.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM