Bluetooth not connecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johanba

Reaction score
Discovery 4 HSE stopped connecting to my phone, tried anothe device not work, "could not connect"
Please help to identify possible solutions
Thanks in advance

Also notice a h7ge amount of fault code on the display Hidden Screen

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

magus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exact same issue. Just happened. Usually voice (handsfree) but 'no audio connection'). True for both latest IOS as well as android phone. If I keep at it - and I mean a lot of connection attempts, both device to car and car to device - i can sometimes get it to work. If it is working and I plug the phone in, the BT connection is cut and have to try the whole thing over again... Oh, for a modern head unit!

panoramic7

Reaction score
Exact same issue. Just happened. Usually voice (handsfree) but 'no audio connection'). True for both latest IOS as well as android phone. If I keep at it - and I mean a lot of connection attempts, both device to car and car to device - i can sometimes get it to work. If it is working and I plug the phone in, the BT connection is cut and have to try the whole thing over again... Oh, for a modern head unit!
Did you find a solution?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut