Bluetooth Phones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dnpwolf

I assume it is not a Verizon Razor. Frankly, how has Land Rover missed the boat so badly on this phone system?! Verizon is by far the biggest network out there and I can't find a single Verizon phone that works even reasonable well in my 05 Range Rover. The sales guy promised last Jan that they were working on the problem and that a solution was soon to be available. When you spend this much money on a car, the least thing they could do is get the phone to work.

D

deanger

Can anyone update me on Verizon and Bluetooth

Newbie here.

A few things

1) I have the Supercharged RR sport -- and I'm assuming the cradle looks nothing like the cradle I've seen pictured -- is that right? Or did my dealer forget the cradle?

2) Bluetooth, which is my only option right now, and Verizon phones. I know Cingular phones have been ok with bluetooth -- but has anyone used a Verizon phone and got it to work. Does the new Verizon Razr work?

WHILE I HAVE YOU

a few other things. Is there no auto/maunal light on the air recirc switch? Is there no front parking sensors (I see the holes for them)? Is there supposed to be a remote for rear-seat DVD -- in the manual it says there is a remote control.

R

RRSPORT

I got a rear entertainment remote with my 2006 RRSPORT.

My front sensors work but alarm sounds for no reason while in traffic. I understand that it might be a "sensitivity" setting problem. Check with your dealer, front sensors may be turned off or on very low sensitivity.

Just bought a T-mobile Razor V3. Hope it works with my telephone integration system.

L

lacarruk1

Where did you get this document (What dealer)

raysamii said:
I picked this up today from the dealer; a list of bluetooth and cradle approved phones.

I have the Verizon 3589i and really want to get my hands on Cradle #7 (Part XVE 500070) but I am told this cradle is no longer available.

Can you tell me which dealership provided this doc and if you know how to buy this cradle?

Thanks

Kevin

L

ldangeli

I upgraded to a Treo 700W and it works seemlessly with the steering wheel and radio controls. From what I understand, any phone with the latest version of bluetooth should work.

L

lacarruk1

ldangeli said:
I upgraded to a Treo 700W and it works seemlessly with the steering wheel and radio controls. From what I understand, any phone with the latest version of bluetooth should work.

Do you see caller id when an incoming call comes in on the Treo 700w? And I assume you have service with Verizon? I have a Verizon Treo 650 and it also works seamlessly. I was looking for the phone book option. I really want the ability to scroll through the radio to dial a phone number. That's why I am hunting down a Verizon phone that will work with a cradle....

S

staron

I too have an 05 Range Rover and it works very little of the time. i have paired the bluetooth in the car with the Verizon E815 and the new Verizon Razr........BOTH of which dont work most of the time. Any help?

S

staron

I have an 05 rover and cant get it to work with any of my phones (razr and E815) reliably. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72