Bluetooth Phones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E

esorokin

Great information but which is L322?

I am in the process of trying to figure out which phone from Verizon I can use with the cradle in my 06 Supercharged and I am grateful to raysamii for posting this list (which my dealer knows nothing about). My question is, does anyone know which vehicle is L322? Also, there are some asterisks next to some of the model numbers which is concerning such as Nokia 3586i***. Has anyone actually used any of these phones sucessfully with Verizon using cradle not bluetooth? Thank you!

C

Catherine

My 2006 Range Rover Bluetooth Phone

I'm in the same boat. I can't find a Verizon Phone (California) for my new Range Rover. The dealer tells me he doesn't know, said the cradles weren't out yet. If anyone figures this out, please post here.

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out the whole car! I've spent so much time in the driveway reading the neighbors are beginning to wonder!

R

raysamii

I have tested the Nokia 3100 series with my 06 RR (do not remember the exact #, 31XX) and the 6200 series as a cradled phone. I had all kinds if issues with the audio quality and reception. The major issue was background noise (echo). Overall, I have tested 6 phones between Verizon and Cingular. I could not find any cradled phone that works properly. With that said, I am using the Motorola Razr V3 (Bluetooth) and am very happy with it (finally). Please keep in mind the using a Bluetooth phone (without cradle connection) does not give you all the functionality (address book, etc...). Hope this helps!!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

esorokin

Verizon

Is there any way that you (or anyone) can tell me an actual model number of a verizon phone that will work via cradle? This seems to be a continuing issue for many of us... Thank you....

R

raysamii

Interesting...I just checked Verizon's web site and it appears that they do not offer any Nokia Phones anymore. Nokia is the only phone that supports the cradled connection. If this is the case, your best bet is Bluetooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rrlover

I was worried about my cingular phone pairing with the sport at first too. but once I tried it and set my Motorola Razar bt option to auto connect the phone connects with sport automatically everytime.

The receiption is good no echos, and I can do voice dial using the voice recongition, or dailing using the keypad. Incoming calls are displayed on the screen with Caller ID.

I must say that i was really worry that I bought an option that wont work for me after reading all the forum complaints. but lucky me~ it's the best function!!!!! I dont have to take my eyes off the road while looking thru my purse to find that ringing phone anymore~~~

J

jillz

I have a Motorola A630 and it works great in my Range Rover Sport. Just wondering where I can find info on how to find info on how to store numbers on the screen of the RR.

M

Mitch

raysamii said:
I have an 06 range rover and the code was either 2121 or 1212.

raysamii: Thanks, finally got my Motorola Razor to link. What a difference it is using this handsfree/stereo integrated system! It was one the reasons I went with an '05 instead of '04 Rover and now I'm really glad I did. 2121 was the code that worked for me. Quick question for anyone with a Razor in their '05 Rover, does the voice prompt on your phone still work when linked to the bluetooth system? My seems to be sporadic.

Regards

R

raysamii

Mitch- assuming that you are talking about the phone's voice prompt and not RR's voice tags, my razr works sporadically as well//ray

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72