bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone know how to attach a blackberry 8300 to a 06 lr3 HELP

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've attached 4 phones to our LR - not one was on the compatibility list, so it's worth a shot with just about any model. I haven't tried anything more sophisticated then simply receiving/placing calls, so the YMMV with the various options...

The phone attachment process has always been simple - search for a new bluetooth device from your phone - select "Land Rover" when it appears in the list and enter the bluetooth code (it's in your manual - can't remember off the top of my head). Make sure that you don't currently have a phone active with the vehicle when you attempt to attach a new one...

Vermouth

Reaction score
I've gone through the process of attaching my blackberry and it only seems to link when I manually do so. Is it not supposed to connect automatically?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the BlackBerry model, its software and the Bluetooth module software in your LR3. For instance, a BlackBerry Storm (Verizon) of one of our salespoeple won't pair automatically to my "old" MY06 RRS: Every time the phone detects Land Rover it requests the 2121 pairing code before reestablishing the Bluetooth connection. But my own BB Pearl - also by Verizon - has been working like a charm for years with the car. The same Storm handset pairs automatically and works great - including the phonebook download over BT feature - if you have a MY08 LR3, or an earlier model year with upgraded Bluetooth module.

Last edited:

Coop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My BlackBerry 8310 works seamlessly on my 2007 LR3. The car recognized it right away and I entered the BT Code "0000" and I was in business. I do not have any troubleshooting steps to pass aolong because it worked as designed.
Anyone every have issues with "interference" with the BT that sounds like a metallic squeak? I have this problem, in fact the car is at the dealer now and they are trying to figure it out. I am not even sure if is the BT or the tweeters in the door...kind of strange and very annoying.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo